Feb 13 2013
By: IEATBABYS_REAPER First Son 2 posts

Game was bought without me buying it?

3 replies 117 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

So... I 'bought' a game apparently... I didn't actually buy it. I suddenly look at my card history and sure enough, 20 bucks is missing off of it, and there is a copy of UFC Undisputed 2010 for PSP on my ps3. Nobody here downloaded it... I'm going to change my password and everything so that I don't have this problem again... But... Is Sony really going to rob 20 bucks from me? If so that's a low blow and I'm selling my ps3 now... This is ridiculous... I thought the whole security thing was over with.. How little can I trust Sony... I want my money back... I don't care if they take the game away, I didn't even want it. Seriously though, Sony... I want my hard-earned money back, or this will be the last time I ever use a Sony product. I will also stop recommending Sony for how amazing it is. No company can be amazing while robbing it's customers... Are you really striving to be like Microsoft? 

Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Game was bought without me buying it?

Feb 13, 2013

Not to mention I don't even own a psp... Why on earth would I buy a game for it without actually having one....

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Me too! Today I  was expecting funds to be transferred to my bank account so I checked on my phone app and I noticed on my statements that I had "purchased" something from playstation , and I have not bought anything recently from the psn store, same thing as you! $20 bucks for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. And I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it cause I don't like PES games at all.

Message 3 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18790 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes