Dec 29 2012
By: Killpilla First Son 31 posts

Getting connection interupted out the ying yang!

2 replies 104 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

The date is 12/29/12 and I started playing Uncharted 3 online and was getting connection interupted, at fist just about everytime an enemy was near.  My first thought was 'What the heck', then I thought 'Wait, is this guy using some sort of lag switch thingy'.  Then it just started doing it very often, even when no other players are around.  So I tested my connection and the first time it said Playstation Network DOWN, and a few minutes later said Playstation Network SUCCEDED.  So whats up?  Is there any update coming or what?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18278 posts

Re: Getting connection interupted out the ying yang!

Dec 29, 2012

Killpilla wrote:

The date is 12/29/12 and I started playing Uncharted 3 online and was getting connection interupted, at fist just about everytime an enemy was near.  My first thought was 'What the heck', then I thought 'Wait, is this guy using some sort of lag switch thingy'.  Then it just started doing it very often, even when no other players are around.  So I tested my connection and the first time it said Playstation Network DOWN, and a few minutes later said Playstation Network SUCCEDED.  So whats up?  Is there any update coming or what?

There is no lag switch thiingy.  As you have answered yourself; your connection to the PSN server is unstable.
By what you have dscribed, it sounds like the PSN servers, or at least the one closest to your geo-location, is having issues. All you can do is wait it out.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Getting connection interupted out the ying yang!

Dec 30, 2012
Contact them through this web site and let them know about it. According to the response I got, they are aware of problems. The more people that complain about it, the more likely it will get fixed.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes