Mar 07 2013
By: Skarz1989 First Son 10 posts

God of War Saga code problem

1 replies 358 views Edited Mar 7, 2013

So yesterday I bought the God of War Saga brand new for 20 bucks (great deal right?) I got home and tried to redeemmy code for the Origins Collection and it said that the code is either incorrect or no longer valid.

So I got 3 of the 5 games for 20 bucks (still nice but not what I paid for).
I called Gamestop about it and all they said they could do is exchange my new copy for another new copy but they said my problem lies within the Sony help. I called Sony and stood on hold for 10 minutes before I finally got a rep.

After talking an entire 20 minutes about my email, my code not working, my name, and all the basic mumbo jumbo, they said they would send me an email with directions on what to do so I could get a brand new code sent to me. So far the only email I got was a survey on how their phone service was however there was no form in my email. Upon waking up 12 hours later, there is still no form.

How will I get a new code before the March 31st deadline if they don't send me the info required to get a new one? I'm understandably unsatisified with not straight up getting a new code since i bought the game sealed.

Just to confirm for everyone who is reading this, I AM living in the USA and I bought A USA CODE (BCUS 99069) So I am really at a stand still on what to do? Could you all just give me a 20 dollar credit so I could just manually download it?

I do not feel helped being told to fill out a form that I still have not recieved and my time is precious since I have a whole 3 and a half weeks to get this resolved.

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33978 posts

Re: God of War Saga code problem

Mar 7, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

It's still only been 24 hours or so since your initial enquiry, & you have until 31st March to resolve this, I would give it a day or so & see if the email arrives before being too concerned.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)