Mar 26 2013
By: AWESOME_THUMBS First Son 1 posts

God of war: Ascension Soundtrack isn't showing up!

2 replies 124 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

I've called tech support and they couln't even help me.. they told me to post this issue on the form.. 

Well anyhow, I downloaded the content that came with my God of War Ascension Collector's Edition game.  So I download the sountrack.. but it doesn't show up on my ps3 console... Is there something I'm missing??  I downloaded about 4 times now.. I even reset my console about 3 times, to rebuild itself etc.. but it still doesn't work... Does anyone have the same problem??

Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
18888 posts

Re: God of war: Ascension Soundtrack isn't showing up!

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

AWESOME_THUMBS wrote:

I've called tech support and they couln't even help me.. they told me to post this issue on the form.. 

Well anyhow, I downloaded the content that came with my God of War Ascension Collector's Edition game.  So I download the sountrack.. but it doesn't show up on my ps3 console... Is there something I'm missing??  I downloaded about 4 times now.. I even reset my console about 3 times, to rebuild itself etc.. but it still doesn't work... Does anyone have the same problem??

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

From what country is your SEN/PSN account and from what region is your GOW: Ascension game? You can see the game's region on the side or back of the box. You will be looking for a square which inside-of will feature: a number on the top right hand corner  & a globe at the bottom left coner.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: God of war: Ascension Soundtrack isn't showing up!

Jun 2, 2013

I did not receive the Official Game Soundtrack Voucher or PS3 Dynamic Theme that was suppose to be included in the God of War: Ascension collector's edition. I bought the game right when it came out and have tried calling Sony but could not get through. I call EB Games and they said this was a problem that happened to allot of people

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes