Dec 31 2013
By: Krasy_Koala First Son 1 posts

HELP FATAL ACIDENT

[ Edited ]
1 replies 116 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

Today when i would sign in, accidentaly I desmarked the save password button, that password created in a hurry, when psn came back after almost a month offline in the begginning of 2011, I was told to change the password, i was in such a hurry to play that i must have put it wrong. So now i cant sign in, okay, for me doesnt matter the trophies collection and it all, but now I created another account and cant play my digital games, it says " you can use this content if you renew the license", and a link to ps store, but there is no option to renew the license. I cant change the password of the other account because it asks for the birthday date, and by the time i created the account i was 16, and so i put a random date. If you psn could send the to the email of that account a password change.

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24514 posts

Re: HELP FATAL ACIDENT

Dec 31, 2012

You may want to remove your personal information. I asked a Mod to do it but it may be faster if you do. The only thing you can do to retrieve that account is contact Sony directly. The number is 1-800-345-7669 or use the link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)
0 Likes