Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: Have not received my ten dollar credit for march spend 50$ promotion

Apr 21, 2013

So I was told that since I purchased my Plus subscription card at a local store I don't quailify for the $10. Thats crap and means that people that don't want to put their credit card info out there like that are being penalized. Has anyone else been told this?

Please use plain text.
Message 361 of 476 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 21, 2013

YES. You are not qualified. To get the promotion, you should have buy $50 PSN card=> add it to your wallet =>go to PSN store buy the subcription. That way u don't need to put ur credit card info on PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 362 of 476 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Hi, I bought a PS+ during march, and i'm pretty sure the amount is sufficient for the $10 voucher. But still have not receive any news of the voucher up till today. Do i have to keep on waiting or is there any way i contact 'anyone' for information beside the live chat?

Please use plain text.
Message 363 of 476 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I also just contacted Customer Support in regards to getting my 10 dollars. The "support" was useless, to say the least, although I'm not faulting the rep I spoke to, although they didn't make ANY effort whatsoever to look into the problem. Get this though, here's the beautiful part.. I was told by the rep to wait until MAY 1ST.

To sum up, don't bother contacting customer support, folks. It'll do absolutely nothing. Seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 364 of 476 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 22, 2013

^^^

That's pathetic and embarrassing on their part. So what's the latest we should be waiting? I also wonder what happens if we still don't recieve anything after that date

Please use plain text.
Message 365 of 476 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 22, 2013

To be honest, Live Support is completely useless, they will either tell you thier working on it and to wait or direct you back to the forums. Though there has been a few people who they have actually helped, most of the time, their completely useless for the rest of us who are still waiting, me included.

Please use plain text.
Message 366 of 476 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 22, 2013

That is what I did, but I was told that I don'y qualify.

Please use plain text.
Message 367 of 476 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Haven't recieved my credit yet.
Canadian
Please use plain text.
Message 368 of 476 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
73 posts

Apr 22, 2013

BoomyX wrote:

I also just contacted Customer Support in regards to getting my 10 dollars. The "support" was useless, to say the least, although I'm not faulting the rep I spoke to, although they didn't make ANY effort whatsoever to look into the problem. Get this though, here's the beautiful part.. I was told by the rep to wait until MAY 1ST.

To sum up, don't bother contacting customer support, folks. It'll do absolutely nothing. Seriously.

They told me exactly the same thing, the best part is that even by May 1st - I bet we still won't have anything.

Come on now, how long does it seriously take a TECH company to do a database query and generate a list of customers who spent >$50 in March & DIDN'T have a $10 code generated in April. Or at least give CS the power to resolve these issues on a case-to-case basis: it's no good telling us to phone CS just so we can whine to some hopeless rep that can't help even if he wanted to.

This should have been fixed in less than 24 hours. They don't know how to run a basic promotion, they don't know customer service, they can't troubleshoot glitches, different departments spin different stories... we are talking about $10 code in a made-up virtual currency here.

I can honestly say I have never had these kind of CS problems with any other company ever. I really love PlayStation and have been an owner since PS1 launch, but these persistent issues are really putting me off gaming... I certainly can't see myself continuing to support a company that is totally unaccountable and voiceless when they are clearly at fault.

Please use plain text.
Message 369 of 476 (156 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I tried using live chat. Waste of time, the 'solution' was for me to call customer service.  The worst part is that it took awhile to reach this conclusion, would have at least saved me some time if the guy said upfront that he couldn't help me before I spent time explaining the problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 370 of 476 (143 Views)
0 Likes