First Son
15 posts

Re: Have not received my ten dollar credit for march spend 50$ promotion

May 3, 2013

Hey Morgan, just want to let you know that I didn't receive any emails, or "push" with regards to my vouchers. And that is basically telling me that I have been duped. I'm probably never gonna believe any of the promotions that Playstation US is offering, so yeah, I'm giving up.

- A disappointed Vita only user.

Message 461 of 476 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 5, 2013

I'm so so sad and angry right now ! I never had problems with PSN before why this time and why me ? T_T , give me my money back !

Message 462 of 476 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 5, 2013

I spent over 100$ (ps plus and some games) but still have not received any mail about my $20. Can you check this for me? I want those 20 buck badly because I want to buy Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Smiley Sad(

Message 463 of 476 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 6, 2013

I finnaly received my $40 back!

Point to sony! 

Thanks!

Message 464 of 476 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 6, 2013

so they're done with this issue? they're not going to send anymore codes to those like me who still hasnt gotten their money back?

Message 465 of 476 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 6, 2013
I still never got my promised $30 for spending $150. I feel like I've been lied to by sony. Am I to believe that what was promised was in fact false advertising? I'm not happy at all that it is taking this long to get my credit.
Message 466 of 476 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 6, 2013

I to have yet to recieve my 10 dollars. I hope you figure this out sony as i will not buy anything else from your network which i spend alot of money on. Im hopeing this is just a small glich but you should honor everyone who took faith in your offer. thank you 

Message 467 of 476 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 7, 2013

I cant believe i still havent gotten my email for my 20$ back, i mean how hard is it to check the accounts of each user for how much they spent on a certain month? hell i can even check how much i spent on the transaction history..... They're also send the codes thru email right? coz my ps3 died 2 years back and i wont even be able to access it if they sent it thru the ps3.

Message 468 of 476 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 7, 2013

Having never purchased anything for PSN before, I decided to take up on this promo. So I went to this link:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/?CMP=PSPLUSINTBAN-PS-HOME

and on right hand side you can purchase a 12 month or 3 month subscription to PSN (the orange buttons). It leads to a link to Amazon. Made the purchase and activated it back in March.

So I contacted Customer Service via chat today and was informed that if you didn't make the purchase through the PSN store, they won't honor the promotion. This is very misleading, because they placed a link to buy the subscription to a third party vendor. What's going to happen when there is a similar promotion in the future? New customers may make that same mistake like I did.

Managed to get them to call me and connect with a supervisor but he told me that there is nothing he can do. Very disappointed in the end and lesson learned Man Sad

Some of you guys may have made the same mistake I did so I thought I'd just tell my story.

Message 469 of 476 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

I thought I had read somewhere that $10 credits would be given out by the end of April, so I didn't start to wonder about it until this past week when I realized I still had not seen anything about the credit.  I spent $49.99 on a new playstation plus membership plus a little bit more on something else I can't remember, just to make sure I past the $50 qualification.  Is there anything special I need to do to get this credit.  I checked everywhere for some kind of message referring to the credit but couldn't find anything.  Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

UPDATE:  Got it taken care of!  THANKS!!

Message 470 of 476 (138 Views)
0 Likes