Highlighted
Jun 03 2013
By: l3oatsu First Son 4 posts

Help !! , My email has been used my other.

2 replies 224 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Hello

I want to change my SEN ID to my e-mail (E.X. Email1). But when I change to Email1. They said this email has already used. I'm guarantee I never use Email1 before. So, I use forgot password to recover password. When it ask my birthday. I put my birthday and they said birthday is not correct. I think it have someone use my Email1 to register SEN (cause register don't need to activate mail) So, If I know someone E-mail. I can register easily ?. Please help me. I need to change my E-Mail.

Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29309 posts

Re: Help !! , My email has been used my other.

Jun 3, 2013

Anyone can create a PSN account using any e-mail address, but they won't be able to sign into the account until they confirm the e-mail address; and that requires having access to the address' mailbox.  Either the account was created and never used, or it was created by someone that had the same e-mail address sometime in the past.  Either way you probably won't be able to use that e-mail address for your PSN account, but you will have to contact Playstation customer support to make any progress with this problem (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options).

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Help !! , My email has been used my other.

Jun 3, 2013

Ok, I will use other e-mail. Thanks for answer.

Cat Embarassed

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes