Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2013
By: Alxsnake First Son 3 posts

Help me Sony Please!!!

2 replies 99 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

Please support sony playstation help me retrieve my account
well what happened was traded the following email from my account until this moment everything right but then I changed the password by placing an email account that is not linked to my account changed region of uses bra to recover my account please spent a lot of money help me in this regard that account and changed my email Id and alxslayerzombies@hotmail.com alxsnake more true this account and with that I lost my ID Alx_Snake data buy all my trophies there are no more nor my friends. Please recover and be grateful!! Thank you for your patience ... Send me an answer as fast as possible thanks again!! Moraes Oliveira grateful Alexie anniversary date 07.08.1986

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47333 posts

Re: Help me Sony Please!!!

Feb 8, 2013

Alxsnake wrote:

Please support sony playstation help me retrieve my account
well what happened was traded the following email from my account until this moment everything right but then I changed the password by placing an email account that is not linked to my account changed region of uses bra to recover my account please spent a lot of money help me in this regard that account and changed my email Id and alxslayerzombies@hotmail.com alxsnake more true this account and with that I lost my ID Alx_Snake data buy all my trophies there are no more nor my friends. Please recover and be grateful!! Thank you for your patience ... Send me an answer as fast as possible thanks again!! Moraes Oliveira grateful Alexie anniversary date 07.08.1986

your best bet to receive help is through the contact information here http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1450 posts

Re: Help me Sony Please!!!

Feb 8, 2013

So you created a new account?

Do you mean you told someone else your email and password?

If all you did was create a new account the just sign in on your old account.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes