Mar 03 2013
By: djkilla916 First Son 1 posts

Help

3 replies 94 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

So I just got internet again i use to have a PSN user name and pass word but every time i try to connect threw my ps3 it tells me that im using some one else Email soo it wont let me log on. I have created a new account but still the same thing is happening. CANT SOME ONE help. I have been trying all day Its a used system if this helps

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27934 posts

Re: Help

Mar 3, 2013

djkilla916 wrote:

So I just got internet again i use to have a PSN user name and pass word but every time i try to connect threw my ps3 it tells me that im using some one else Email soo it wont let me log on. I have created a new account but still the same thing is happening. CANT SOME ONE help. I have been trying all day Its a used system if this helps

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Are you sure the message is about using somene else's email & not someone elses account?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13195 posts

Mar 4, 2013

The PS3 user profile that you are using was already used with a different PSN account.  That is what the error message means.  Either create another user profile (XMB>Users>Create User), or use the Restore Default Settings command under System Settings.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)