Mar 26 2013
By: Puppyloveme First Son 2 posts

Hot Shots Golf®: World Invitational Course and Character Pack for my PSVita not working!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 158 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

Hi Support,

Recently I bought and downloaded the Hot Shots Golf®: World Invitational Course and Character Pack for my PSVita but when I try playing the game the new courses and characters aren't there.

Is there any issues with the DLC? Please help thanks.

Online ID: Puppyloveme

Order No. 3811825854

Date Purchased: 03/20/2013 @4.44am

Message 1 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34093 posts

Re: Hot Shots Golf®: World Invitational Course and Character Pack for my PSVita not working!

Mar 26, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Was the DLC purchased from the same region/country as the original game?

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Hot Shots Golf®: World Invitational Course and Character Pack for my PSVita not working!

Mar 31, 2013
Yes it's the same region 1. I tried re-downloading the dlcs but the characters and courses still don't appear in-game. Can anyone help me?
Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Did you download the latest update for hotshots golf through your vita system? If you haven't I would give that a shot...when you select the game instead of launching it look above the start block of the screen for what looks like two arrows forming a circle and tap the icon...that should force a refresh and update check for the game. I myself was contemplating the purchase of this DLC pack so hopefully it works for you.
Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
19763 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I have the same game and DLC pack as you said that you do, and all of the new courses and characters appeared in the game after I installed them.  I am running the latest game update.

GKP
Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes