May 04 2014
By: bmhsonic First Son 1 posts

How can I BUY the VOLTRON GAME that came out in 2011?!!

1 replies 163 views Edited May 4, 2014

So as far as I can tell this game is no longer available to BUY / DOWNLOAD from ANYWHERE on the internet. What a load of B.S.! What happened to the days where you could just walk into a store or hop onto ebay and BUY the game you most wanted to play? Here's the issue... I literally JUST FOUND OUT about 2 hours ago that a VOLTRON game was made, and I was overjoyed to finally be able to play a REAL VOLTRON video game... The only problem is as I'm writing this it's now May 4th 2014 and this VOLTRON GAME came out in 2011... OK, so no big deal, right? BUT YOU CAN'T FIND THIS GAME ANYWHERE!!!!! Because it's a "download only" game there was NO DISC ever created, and thus NO VOLTRON GAME to find, ANYWHERE!! As far as I can tell VOLTRON along with other games have been pulled from both the PSN and XBOX 360... Something has to be done to rectify this wrong!! Once a game has been created and is made available to the public to buy, others should be able to buy it as well years later after they had JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
8782 posts

Re: How can I BUY the VOLTRON GAME that came out in 2011?!!

May 4, 2014

f6due.gif

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)
0 Likes