Apr 17 2013
By: hear-my_voice2 First Son 3 posts

How do I add a Master Account to an Under 18 Account?

2 replies 156 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

Okay, I've got quite a long story to tell. I own a PS Vita. My PS Vita had Assassins Creed III Liberation on it. Now I say "had" because I lost it. So this is the story. When I got my PS Vita, I made a new account straight onto it. I used my real age, which is under 18, and it never told me about having a master account. So I never had a master account. And AC Liberation Was downloaded on to this account. Then I discovered that you are a lot more privileged  to have your age over 18. So thinking I would still be able to use AC Liberation, I created a new account. Then of course, when I used that account on my PS Vita, AC Liberation wasn't in my LiveArea screen. I tried going to downloads but it wasn't there. I then discovered that I downloaded the game on to the under 18 account, not on the system itself. So I tried relogging in with my under 18 account. But it told me that I needed to use the Master Account details to log in. But if You remember from earlier on in my story, I never made a Master account.

So if someone knows a way to add a master account to my under 18 account, Please tell me!!!

AC Liberation was an amazing game and I really miss it! This also means that I lost $80 NZ

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: How do I add a Master Account to an Under 18 Account?

Apr 17, 2013

ask your dad Smiley Wink

im kidding but i have no idea how to help you, sorry

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: How do I add a Master Account to an Under 18 Account?

Apr 17, 2013

LoL Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)
0 Likes