Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: How to redeem $10 voucher code for PSN with vita

Mar 2, 2013

Wish they could email me the code too, instead of sending it through the Message Box function of the PS3 :smileysad: . I received the email a few days ago but I dont have my PS3 with me, only my Vita.

To make things worse, they sent a code which expires in less than a week ! Sony, I love the Vita and *really* want to spend more money on the PSN store; why can't you just email the codes in the first place ? People might be travelling because of their work, should they carry their PS3 with them just in case they receive a (much appreciated) $10 voucher through the XMB ?

I tried unregistering all devices from SEN's account management website and re-registering the Vita but there was no difference. If anyone from SEN could email the code to me in time I would be really grateful :smileysad: .

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 2, 2013
They emailed me mine this morning, so I'm sure they will eventually send you yours. The email includes the voucher code, and instructions on how to add the funds to your wallet using their website, so you don't need a PS3/Vita to add the funds to your SEN account.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (212 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Thank you for your reply, NashBlade. I've just found out that they have emailed me the code.

Thank you Sony !! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (163 Views)
0 Likes