Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: miss_skinny87 First Son 10 posts

How to report harassment on PSN?

4 replies 623 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

I have had to block several people due to the fact that they just will not leave me alone because I am a female gamer.  However, I have one guy that will not give up & just let me be!  He use to be on my friends list, but less than a year ago he turned ignorant, so I blocked him.  But since doing that, he has made 9 or 10 different PSN usernames & keeps sending me rude, horrible messages, along with several disgusting pictures!  I've asked him many times to stop, but there's no point because he just keeps going, I also tried ignoring his messages without saying anything back, but then he just floods my inbox like crazy so I'm forced to block yet another one of his usernames.  How can I go about reporting him?!  I can only block so many jerks on PSN & I'm fed up with having to deal with this type of crap.   >,<

Message 1 of 5 (623 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18721 posts

Re: How to report harassment on PSN?

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012
Message 2 of 5 (619 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

That guy has no life.

---

Check your previous thread

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Complaint-Form-Won-t-Work-On-PS3-Websit...

Haha, I know right!

Yea I did, thanks! (:

Message 3 of 5 (610 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Try one of the Mods.

Too bad you aren't allowed to give out the name.  I am sure, I, and others here could give him a good thrashing!

We are not all evil men here.  Unfortunately there are poor men who give all men a bad name.

Moble

Message 4 of 5 (598 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 31, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Try one of the Mods.

Too bad you aren't allowed to give out the name.  I am sure, I, and others here could give him a good thrashing!

We are not all evil men here.  Unfortunately there are poor men who give all men a bad name.

Moble

Haha, I know, wish I could give out one of his many usernames... (:<

Ohhh, I know not all men are evil.  Wish people could just grow up & learn to behave!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)
0 Likes