Mar 11 2013
By: penguin_farmer First Son 1 posts

How to retrieve Friend Request message?

3 replies 127 views Edited Mar 11, 2013

How do I retrieve the Friend Request message?  I accepted a Friend Request before I could finish reading the long message.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27928 posts

Re: How to retrieve Friend Request message?

Mar 11, 2013

penguin_farmer wrote:

How do I retrieve the Friend Request message?  I accepted a Friend Request before I could finish reading the long message.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I'm sorry you can't, once a friend request is accepted the person is added to your friends list & the request deleted.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5174 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Noticed the same thing.  Kinda dumb, if you ask me, since having the details of the message can be useful, like which game they wanted to co-op on, etc.  Should be a simple "upgrade".

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Mar 11, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

Noticed the same thing.  Kinda dumb, if you ask me, since having the details of the message can be useful, like which game they wanted to co-op on, etc.  Should be a simple "upgrade".

Yes, I see your point, but generally people read the message before accepting/declining the friend request. Also, it would just be redundant to have to delete the friend request after accepting/declining it. If you really want to keep it, I suppose you can copy and paste it into a message which you then can send to yourself (and protect it if necessary). Or you can also write it down; there's two perfectly good alternative methods off the top of my head. I don't foresee Sony changing the friend request autodelete feature, and I don't personally see Sony ever releasing another update for the PS3. This is the longest the PS3 has gone without an update, it's more than likely going to be the last, especially since the announcement of the PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes