Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 17 2012
By: Stephen5543 First Son 2 posts

I can't access my save data on the Cloud

3 replies 729 views Edited Apr 17, 2012

Recently I copied all of my save data and put it on the cloud (and I made sure that they were added to the Cloud) so that I could reformat my system. When I log into the PSN with my account it shows the online storage, and also acts like I used space (66/150 MB is what it says under it)....but when I try to see what's in it nothing pops up and it gives me a message that tells me how to add stuff onto the online storage.

Please, someone help me. I don't want to lose all of my save data....

Message 1 of 4 (729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: I can't access my save data on the Cloud

Apr 18, 2012

I figured it out on my own. Though I don't know what caused the problem.....My Online Storage was not showing that I had uploaded data on it for some strange reason, but I decided to boot up a game that I knew I wouldn't have data on the online storage with. Once I had that save data I copied it to the online storage, and strangely enough that allowed me to view all of my previous save data that I uploaded to the cloud. It was some kind of error that didn't register that I had save data on the cloud (I'm assuming because my system was reformatted? I have no idea), but once I uploaded something to it, it fixed itself. I doubt this is something that happens to many people, but I thought I would reply to my issue incase anyone stumbles on it that has the same problem happen to them.

Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 16, 2012

this helped me i have the same problem it said i had saved data but didnt show

Message 3 of 4 (729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 15, 2013