Mar 31 2013
By: raymondmoshe First Son 4 posts

I can't access the God Of War Ascension MP. help please

0 replies 64 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

I've beaten single player mode, I tried to see if The Last of Us demo was available (which isn't...), and now when ever I try to launch the MP mode from the main menu, a screen keeps popping up with the following text:

"An Online Pass is required to play God of War: Ascension Multiplayer. Do you want to input an Online Pass?"

Before this started, I first redeemed my online pass from the PSN Store and downloaded it, then when I launched the game and proceed to launch MP, the screen pops up, I select 'Yes', I input the code just to see if I can still get into the MP even though I have already installed the online pass that came with the copy of the game I bought, I install it, go back to the main menu, try to launch MP again, the screen comes back, and rinse and repeat so far...

I have already tried to re-install the online pass through in-game, I tried to delete my GoW game data along with the patch (not my save file) and re-intall them, I have also tried to re-install the game through the PSN Store, and now I am out of options on what to do.

Is anyone here that can help me or knows how to solve my problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (64 Views)
0 Likes