Apr 02 2014
By: EarthCore_Death First Son 1 posts

I can't sign into my PSN account.

2 replies 1013 views Edited Apr 2, 2014

Hi,

Im having a problem with signing into playstation network.

I tried testing my connection and everything was successful, But i still can't sign into my account it just has an error code of "80710102"

My connection is a wireless connection, ive tried using static ip's but even that wont work, ive tried reseting all default settings,reseting my modem and router and even my ps3.

So if anyone has a solution could you please reply

Message 1 of 3 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Re: I can't sign into my PSN account.

Apr 2, 2014
This is a default time out error. If you have tried resetting your router and resetting your modem, then try using an ethernet cord. Don't use a static IP address - you want an IPv6 address. If an ethernet cord doesn't work, you will probably just have to wait for your Internet connection to sort itself out; you could also contact your Internet service provider.
PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 2 of 3 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5689 posts

Re: I can't sign into my PSN account.

Apr 2, 2014

I have been having a similar problem since last Saturday. Are you near Jacksonville Florida by any chance?

I go to a game room at a university and every time I do a connection test it says the connection to PSN failed because I have the wrong email or password. However, if I try to log into PSN, it works and I can receive messages from my friends. When I try to play an online game, I'll log on but the game will tell me that lost connection a minute later.

I've tried multiple online games on different PS3s in the same room with same results. I know the internet can't be the problem because people were surfing the web and playing on Xbox Live while I was trying to find the problem. Itis also a wifi connection. I don't know the details since I don't have access to the router.

And lolforums for not letting me spell check in the past few days as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cptkrby
Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (997 Views)
0 Likes