Feb 23 2013
By: MinjaToaster First Son 6 posts

I got Banned and I Don't Know Why!

1 replies 133 views Edited Feb 23, 2013
Today I tried to go online and was told my account had been banned! I don't have a jailbroken PS3 or anything, and the same thing happened to my friend... Did this happen to anyone else?? Does anybody know why this may have happened? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7029 posts

Re: I got Banned and I Don't Know Why!

Feb 23, 2013

MinjaToaster wrote:
Today I tried to go online and was told my account had been banned! I don't have a jailbroken PS3 or anything, and the same thing happened to my friend... Did this happen to anyone else?? Does anybody know why this may have happened? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

When you get banned, Sony will send you an email within a few days, explaining why you got banned and for how long you will be banned. Or You can call Sony PlayStation Support at (800) 345-SONY. This is the same phone number as (800) 345-7669.

A jailbroken PS3 is not the only thing you can get banned for. Here is a list of just SOME of the things you can get banned for on PSN:

You must not take any action that Sony considers to be disruptive to PSN. You must not stalk, bully, abuse or harass other users. This includes any action that is racially, ethnically, sexually or religiously demeaning or offensive; defamatory, threatening or discriminatory; sexually explicit; illegal; or uses or promotes hate speech, violent behaviour or illegal substances. Breach of these Conditions may result in suspension or termination of your account and/or access to Sony Online Network.

oh-god-what-have-i-done.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)