Highlighted
Dec 30 2013
By: O1918129asd First Son 2 posts

I want to change my PSN Name

1 replies 173 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

Hey Crappy Sony! I want to change my PSN Name... Why is this not possible after 5+ Years...

I'm stuck using the same ID I made in highschool or Loose all my games that I PAID FOR..

SONY TRY DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU CUSTOMER FOR ONCE!

You've had so many people request the ability to change thier PSN Name, yet you continue to say "F You" to your customers.

Maybe you shouldn't force us to use the same PSN Name for ever game! Instead let us pick one...

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41822 posts

Re: I want to change my PSN Name

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

O1918129asd wrote:

Hey Crappy Sony! I want to change my PSN Name... Why is this not possible after 5+ Years...

I'm stuck using the same ID I made in highschool or Loose all my games that I PAID FOR..

SONY TRY DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU CUSTOMER FOR ONCE!

You've had so many people request the ability to change thier PSN Name, yet you continue to say "F You" to your customers.

Maybe you shouldn't force us to use the same PSN Name for ever game! Instead let us pick one...

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

Maybe you should have chosen a name you were happy to keep rather than just creatng one without really thinking about it first.

Why so many people request this is beyond me, there are to my knowledge at least two warnings before hitting the "accept" username button, but still people complain about this, go figure huh!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)