Nov 06 2012
By: itodd16 First Son 2 posts

LBP Karting Pre Order -- Where is it?

3 replies 141 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

I ordered the LBP Karting Pre-Order a few days ago.  After purchase it said to return on Nov 6 at 12:01am to download the full game.  I went back to the store today after midnight -- but its very confusing.

It kept letting me download a THEME of the game.  In another section (Games > New > Pre Order) it showed my purchase in there, but nothing to download.  Another section had a LBP Karting Online thing that looked like you could download it... it said thanks for pre ordering LBP you can now download the online play ... but no download button.

On my PS3 in my Account Management there was a list of "Services" and LBP Karting Pre Order was listed there -- but you can't do anything with it.

This is all very confusing and disconcerting.  I've also realized now that there is no way to review my purchases with PSN online.  Their site has no order history, order numbers, anything.  

How can I be certain that my purchase went through and how and when will this game be delivered or available for download?  Really really confusing.  

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Re: LBP Karting Pre Order -- Where is it?

Nov 6, 2012

I have this same issue, I'm really concerned however I did not see that message you said you saw "Thanks for downloading..." mine just has the overview info and no download button (for the Online Pass) the game still gives me the Theme

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I got that too as well as when you go to the "Hot New Arrivals" section all the way to the right is LBP Karting and it has a link "Download Now!" which just takes you to the main LBP Karting page to download the theme...
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Its updated now so you can download and play!
Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes