Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 08 2013
By: shihdo First Son 4 posts

Left behind for game DLC

4 replies 86 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Why is it that playstation is getting left further and further behind when titles are releasing DLC, I refer mainly to rocksmith in this instance but in most other titles the problem is the same, Dlc for rocksmith has always been a little behind xbox by a few hours in releasing the dlc except for the EU psn titles lately which still has not shown the full dlc list, but today it would seem that the PSN will be over a week behind the rest of the platforms in releasing the latest dlc, why are we a sthe end user and customers being treat like this, I have been a playstation user since the psone first appeared and dread to think what I have spent on sony equiptment and software over the last 2 decades but lately sony would seem to be the por man of the electronic market with even the cheapest of products leaving sony behind in terms of reliability and customer support. I would like to see the reason behind the lateness of dlc availabilty when even steam with all the problems it has with the pc version of rocksmith can outperform sony psn in getting dlc to the customer.

Message 1 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11246 posts

Re: Left behind for game DLC

Jan 8, 2013
Really? You're nitpicking about HOURS?

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 8, 2013

no as the post says it USED to only be a couple of hours but todays dlc will be delayed by over a week.

Message 3 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11246 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Where was this reported?

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 8, 2013

rocksmith uk facebook page and rocksmith facebook page, havnt checked other rocksmith fb pages it on the pic showing the santanna dlc. it would appear that it will only be european dlc now.

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes