Dec 05 2012
By: Snyper720- First Son 5 posts

Little Big Planet 2 Connectivity Issues

3 replies 405 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Little Big Planet 2 is giving a lot of struggles lately. It started giving me all the errors Little BIg Planet 2 has to show.

I've gotten:

• Failed to connect to players
  • Failed to get response from people we wanted to join
  • Game Leader left - you are now the game leader*
  • Game has diverged

* It kicks me back to my pod and my friends are still playing together.

It's only 3 of us always playing together. Now I can't play with anyone on my friends list. It's just ridiculous and I'm getting tired of it. I've port forwarded, restarted my router and I also tried DMZ. I'm also sure that it isn't my internet connection because I play othere games online without connectivity issues. I've also sent Little Big Planet 2 various messages and they've ignored me. It almost shows no commitment at all.

Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Little Big Planet 2 Connectivity Issues

Dec 7, 2012

Wow some community you got here. I'm going to Microsoft (XBOX360) where they do care about online game experience.

Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
20339 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Snyper720- wrote:

Wow some community you got here. I'm going to Microsoft (XBOX360) where they do care about online game experience.

Two things.

1. Xbox doesn't have Little Big Planet. Smiley LOL

2. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/THE-UNOFFICIAL-We-Don-t-Care-If-You-Are...

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I know they don't have Little Big Planet 2. Why would I want to play that game if can't play with anyone at all? The point of Little Big Planet 2 is to play with friends and have fun, apparently that's not happening thanks to MM and PSN not having dedicated servers and to your stupid link. XBOX360 has dedicated servers if I were to pay for PlayStation Plus I'd still have connectivity issues with people on Little Big Planet 2.

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)
0 Likes