Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Missing content on my download list

Jun 20, 2013
Hmm, I tried asking both chat support and phone support about resetting my download list but they weren't familiar with that. Is there anything specific I should be asking for? Did the download list reset result in the loss of any content, or just the restoration of content that was missing?
Message 11 of 13 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 1, 2013
I'm having the same issue, where some items are missing from my download list, but if I search for the items in the store I can download them without having to pay for them. Something happened in the last few updates where the download list became all jacked up. This issue is present on the webstore as well as the store on ps3, vita, and accounts on ps3.
Message 12 of 13 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2014

The glitch with Quantum Conundrum not appearing as "Purchased" in the Playstation Store appears to be due to the bundling of the game with Tomb Raider.  If you have your download receipts saved, try to find the one for "Tomb Raider Bundle" to determine on what date you bought that bundle (it will be sometime after March 3, 2013).  Then search through your download list for the games you bought on that date and the demo and unlock for Quantum Conundrum will probably be there.

If the above doesn't work, try to figure out when the last date was that you renewed your Playstation Plus subscription and check that date in your download list.  Free Plus games usually change dates in your download list, moving up to your last renewal date.

It is very annoying, though, that the game appears to be unpurchased in the Store, making it easy to accidentally re-buy something you already own.

Mod Edit: This is an old thread and it's now closed. Please feel free to start another discussion. 
Click here for more information on our Rules of Conduct and Forum Guidelines.
Thanks! lovely1rainbow

Message 13 of 13 (85 Views)
0 Likes