Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2013
By: Z_Y First Son 5 posts

Motorstorm RC Complete Edition - Missing DLC

3 replies 133 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

This problem is described in more detail on the PSN General Discussion forum.

HERE

Basically the problem was this:  if you purchased the Motorstorm RC Complete Edition last month you did not get all the DLC that was advertised.  After weeks of back and forth with email support (where they suggested that I power cycle my network devices), I finally got a message in my PSN inbox that they were aware of the problem and were going to fix it.  2-3 days later I got another message in my PSN inbox.  This one included a 12-digit code to obtain the (hopefully) more complete edition of Motorstorm RC Complete Edition.  Problem is...when you try to redeem the code you get an error.  No codes or any thing...the message jsut says "An error has occurred". 

This problem has been going on for over a month and it is an exercise in frustration to get any sort of help.  Where do we turn to next?

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Motorstorm RC Complete Edition - Missing DLC

Feb 5, 2013

Same thing here.... I was going to try to call customer servie today about it in fact.

Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Z_Y
First Son
5 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Is the email support gone?  I do not see it on the "contact us" page.  I really don't have the time to hang on the phone for hours just to try to expalin this to someone.  It seems like we are getting no help on this forum either.  I am really frustrated over this whole experience.

Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Z_Y
First Son
5 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Bumping for no reason whatsoever because nobody is trying to resolve this problem. Amazingly poor customer support from Sony.
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes