Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: swordyjwordy First Son 2 posts

My Cash Reward

4 replies 131 views Edited Jul 15, 2013
So I just realized on my other account that I got a 10 dollar reward for purchasing 50 dollars and it already expired on May 12 2013. THe thing is that the account I got the message on was only used for purchasing cuz my other account "Tarphy" was American so I couldn't use the psn cards I purchased at like EB Games so I made a new account named "thezombienater" and specifically made it Canadian so I could buy cool stuff. My main account is Tarphy cuz I was already like 1 prestige on blops2 and 7 prestige on mw3 and I didn't want to start all over so yeah. I think the last time I logged into zombienater was April 2013 to redeem a 50 dollar psn card I gy from my birthday.Please send me another code that is not expired. I could send PSN the code I got if u wish or show the message I got from psn but I'm on my IPod and those a stuff are complicated to me when I'm in my iPod. Please help
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: My Cash Reward

Jul 15, 2013
Please help.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (130 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28951 posts

Jul 15, 2013

swordyjwordy wrote:
Please help.

Sorry there's nothing that can be done, the timescale for redeeming those codes was intentially short & once they expire that's it, no replacements can be issued.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8432 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Contact Sony customer support and tell them your issue. You can find the contact information at::

us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28951 posts

Jul 16, 2013

TwinDad wrote:

Contact Sony customer support and tell them your issue. You can find the contact information at::

us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Contacting Sony cuatomer support is futile, I've already told you that a new code will not be issued.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes