Nov 14 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts
Accepted Solution

My browser keeps crashing ?

4 replies 240 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

every now and then, when using my browser on the PS3, it freezes on me, why?  I don't freeze on Home anymore and don't freeze anymore during game play. My NAT TYPE is OPEN, & I cleared my cookies and and cache.  Is it just because the internet, isn't being compatible anymore with the PS3. I love using the net on my PS3.   

Message 1 of 5 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: My browser keeps crashing ?

Nov 15, 2012

You maybe have a hard drive frost bites. Here's the video how to get to the boot menu of the ps3. Hope this solve your problem.

Message 2 of 5 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Thank you! KUDOS!! I wasn't sure what that did but did it.  Didn't know you could defrag it.  Much appreciated my friend, only time will tell this fixes it   but kudos   :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 15, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Thank you! KUDOS!! I wasn't sure what that did but did it.  Didn't know you could defrag it.  Much appreciated my friend, only time will tell this fixes it   but kudos   :smileyhappy:

it just did it again after re set. Might be a fluke.  Page was loading and it frozed.   I just wonder, if the pages are too big and the net isn't really going to be compatible anymore ??

Message 4 of 5 (213 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

it just did it again after re set. Might be a fluke.  Page was loading and it frozed.   I just wonder, if the pages are too big and the net isn't really going to be compatible anymore ??

Maybe you should uncheck yourself as the correct answer then.

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)
0 Likes