Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2013
By: ChunkyDroid First Son 1 posts

MyBuzz Quizzes Trophy (Buzz TV)

1 replies 88 views Edited May 10, 2013

Hi there, I recently got Buzz TV (I know it's old)

There are a few trophies that require me to make quizzes on mybuzz. I can't get onto the webpage so does this mean that this platinum trophy is lost forever? If so, that kinda sucks :smileysad:

Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4219 posts

Re: MyBuzz Quizzes Trophy (Buzz TV)

May 10, 2013

ChunkyDroid wrote:

Hi there, I recently got Buzz TV (I know it's old)

There are a few trophies that require me to make quizzes on mybuzz. I can't get onto the webpage so does this mean that this platinum trophy is lost forever? If so, that kinda sucks :smileysad:

Unfortunately, the "MyBuzzQuiz" site was taken down sometime late last year. So yeah, this Platinum is now unobtainable for anyone who never got around to creating their own quizzes. (which in my opinion, was one of the fun things to do in the game.)

It now just redirects you to the official Buzz site.

This happens to a lot of older games. More commonly when the developers decide to shut off a game's online servers (if it has online trophies, late comers can never get a platinum on it.) or if a patch glitches a trophy, and is never re-patched.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)