Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket Lags - Week 2

Sep 16, 2012

I watched the first game, Philadelphia vs. Baltimore with few issues but the Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahwks game is unwatchable. How can it work for one game and be a complete disaster for another. It continues to buffer and stop. This is beyond frustrating since the main reason I bought this is to watch Dallas Cowboy games. I am beyond frustrated that Sony and Direct TV cannot get this service figured out after having the same issues last year and now this year as well.

And NO it is not my internet connection. So stop telling everyone that is the problem. It is your service!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 80 (3,638 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Sep 16, 2012

google first row sports to watch dallas play

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 80 (3,628 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Sep 16, 2012

OP here - I've submitted a "refund request" too. They remind you that "all sales are final." It could take 10-15 biz days for an emailed decision from some other branch of the company. 

This is **bleep** our money back. 

First, definitely call 800 345 7669 and submit the refund request. Tell them this is false advertising. Then ask for a supervisor. Tell the supervisor you want a refund now, not later, not maybe. Tell them you will spread this on social media. 

Here's the Twitter handles:

@AskPlayStation

@PlayStation

Be firm, but not profane or anything, so they can't just dismiss you. 

Put this on each of your tweets so it has a chance of getting more attention:

Here's a sample tweet: 
Hey @AskPlayStation @PlayStation NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't work and I want a refund now! This is false advertising. #NFLSUNDAYRIPOFF

This is our best way to get attention and refunds - by making it very public, and letting everyone know that PlayStation is not responding by giving prompt refunds.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 80 (3,570 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I paid 299 for this crap!! All i wanted is to watch the Cowboys game and it keeps buffering and can't even watch the game!! Went to audio on the pc! this is BS!! Why all the money up front? Did they know this would possibly happen? Totally unacceptable!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 80 (3,565 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Sep 16, 2012

also, I'm @curtwoodward on Twitter if you want to help me spread this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 80 (3,563 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I just purchased sunday ticket for my PS3... this is my first experience and it is horrible.  I have actually switched back to watching it through my antenna because the games are worse than 480p and buffer every 10 seconds.  On speedtest.net im getting 25 mbps down and when i test it on my ps3 i get 20 down.  This is **bleep**.  Netflix and amazon work flawlessly.

*sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 80 (3,552 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Here's the Sony VP in charge of this debacle on Twitter: 

@philrosenberg

Let him know what you think about the #NFLSUNDAYRIPOFF and that a "refund request" won't cut it!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 80 (1,300 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Watching Seattle and Dallas was impossible.   The 1st half of the game was filled with pauses and skips on the game. I missed at least one touch down when the stream jumped over about 3-5 mins of the game. The 2nd half was a little better.

Calling support wasn't any help. Just made me even madder that I paid $300 for a service that isn't watchable.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 80 (1,232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I called at halftime of the game yesterday.  The first two weeks before the Dallas game was fine.  Then, all of a sudden it pauses, skips, and locks up.  I have 20 MBPS on my ps3 so bandwitch isn't an issue either.  If I wanted this I could have watched it on a bootleg site for free.  The basic answer I recieved, was the server's tend to be busy when the cowboys are on. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 80 (1,192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Well if they know certain games cause more traffic then why the heck don't they plan for it to make sure they have the infrastructure to handle it. Absolutely ridiculous. I just cannot believe the incompetence of both PS3 and Direct TV.  I just don't understand why they would offer a product with so many flaws.  I better get a refund!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 80 (1,174 Views)