Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 07 2013
By: GreatAldebaran First Son 1 posts

NI NO KUNI Corrupted data (80029564) Im just dont know what to do!

3 replies 456 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Yesterday i bought this awesome game and left all night downloading the two parts (6Gb and 16gb)... Today i wake up excited and all vanished when i receive the corrupted data message... The two files dont install anything because gives me the 80029564 error (corrupted)... i try to redownload the 6gb file.... but again the same (at 14% of install process the corrupted message appear)... I dont know what to do... i try to redownload other games that i bought and everything goes fine and work.... Help please... Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (456 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: NI NO KUNI Corrupted data (80029564) Im just dont know what to do!

Feb 8, 2013

There has to be a better way.  Do they not have any type of error checking when doing a download?

I just wasted several hours downloading Ni No Kuni only to find out my download is corrupted as I start to install.

Message 2 of 4 (424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 11, 2013
May have found a solution. I didn't pre order so when i first selected download it came up asking me to download both parts which i did in the background. Neither part installed only getting as far as 14%. After multiple combinations of connections i managed to get the smaller part to install by using a wired connection directly from my modem and not running the download in the background... now i just need to cross my fingers and wait 6 hours or so for the larger part to do the same
Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 10, 2014

SONY IS FULL OF S.H.I.T !!! I just wasted all night downloading the 16gb file which was then in game data, to download today the smaller 6 GB file which gave install error ONLY TO CORRUPT THE 16 GB TOO !! What the f.U.C.K is wrong with sony in 2014 not being able to fix such issues when PCs have error control in downloads since 1981 and you never have to download anything twice ??? F.U.C.K YOU IDIOTS YOU SHOULD PAY REGRESS SUMS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS IN THE BILLIONS. 

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes