Feb 25 2013
By: DCIguy01 First Son 8 posts

Need to report a user for an unlisted game

2 replies 131 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

I would like to report a user who is cyberbullying countless players online in Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. In addition, he is known for constantly cheating and boosting his stats, pulling the cord after a loss to avoid loss of points, the whole nine yards. I would report it through the automated form; however MKAK is not an option choice for some unknown reason. If someone can assist me with this report or tell me how to go about doing it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55461 posts

Re: Need to report a user for an unlisted game

Feb 25, 2013

DCIguy01 wrote:

I would like to report a user who is cyberbullying countless players online in Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. In addition, he is known for constantly cheating and boosting his stats, pulling the cord after a loss to avoid loss of points, the whole nine yards. I would report it through the automated form; however MKAK is not an option choice for some unknown reason. If someone can assist me with this report or tell me how to go about doing it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi, please read this and follow what it says to do 
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/report%20abusive%20user

Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Re: Need to report a user for an unlisted game

Mar 2, 2013

This doesn't help me because the game I would like to report the violation for is unlisted in the dropdown. 

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes