Highlighted
Jan 12 2013
By: lordFRZA Uncharted Territory 1525 posts

New PlayStation Store Question

2 replies 133 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

I haven been on the Playstation store since it changed...until today. I wanted to look through the avatars and see what was new since the last time I was on. But I can't find them. In fact I can't find  avatars, themes, or wallpapers. Before the change there was a link on the stores homepage right to all this stuff. Where is it now? I tried searching "avatars" but it only returned that movie with the blue people and the last airbender results. Not what I was looking for...

Anyone got a solution for this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Re: New PlayStation Store Question

Jan 12, 2013

If you look at the list firstly from what you see in the store, there are links for different things like movies and games. What you'll need to do is click on the "Games" link. From here it will slide into many subcategories ranging from all game-related content. There's a section down the list somewhere marked for "Media," which will bring you to various content including game trailers.

If I remember right though, avatars are either under the Media section or they're listed under a separate filing through the list of what's new in the store. With the revamp of the store it's kind of more difficult remembering where everything is now that it's all attached through an intricate string of all different things.

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Re: New PlayStation Store Question

Jan 16, 2013

Found it. Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes