Jun 02 2013
By: Robotmenace First Son 1 posts

New ps3, all game downloads used

1 replies 110 views Edited Jun 2, 2013

This may have been answered in another post but I didn't find it. So I'll make this simple:

Bought a game on psn, downloaded it to ps3 and PSP. Thus I used the two downloads allocated. Ps3 stops working. Deactivate old ps3, buy new one. Now I want the game I bought on my new ps3 but both downloads have already been used, so I can't download it again. I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if it may be some sort of bug, but I can verify that the old ps3 is no longer active on my account. What can I do to get this game I payed for on my new home console?

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: New ps3, all game downloads used

Jun 2, 2013

Robotmenace wrote:

This may have been answered in another post but I didn't find it. So I'll make this simple:

Bought a game on psn, downloaded it to ps3 and PSP. Thus I used the two downloads allocated. Ps3 stops working. Deactivate old ps3, buy new one. Now I want the game I bought on my new ps3 but both downloads have already been used, so I can't download it again. I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if it may be some sort of bug, but I can verify that the old ps3 is no longer active on my account. What can I do to get this game I payed for on my new home console?

It's not 2 downloads allocated. You can download as many times as you like as long as you're using the same account that purchased the content. You're confused about system activations. You shouldn't have exceeded that with just one PS3 activated. Are you certain you're logged in to the correct account?

Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)
0 Likes