Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2013
By: WaveLightning777 PlayStation MVP 2412 posts

Okay... what broke in that maintenance?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 148 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

I've been getting errors in literally EVERYTHING since that. I can't view my forum profile, I'm locked out of PS Home (I've made posts about those individually in their respective sections), and just now, the PS Store locked up on me, forcing me to reboot, and now I'm having issues with connection stability (IE, occasionally can't sign in).

Additionally, on the store, I just bought the new RE6 Map Pack, and while that purchased fine and it IS in my DL list, when I view it on its own or on RE6's game page, it shows up as if I haven't bought it yet, where all the other addons do. Again, didn't do that before the maintenance...

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 1 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: Okay... what broke in that maintenance?

Jan 30, 2013

WaveLightning777 wrote:

I've been getting errors in literally EVERYTHING since that. I can't view my forum profile, I'm locked out of PS Home (I've made posts about those individually in their respective sections), and just now, the PS Store locked up on me, forcing me to reboot, and now I'm having issues with connection stability (IE, occasionally can't sign in).

Additionally, on the store, I just bought the new RE6 Map Pack, and while that purchased fine and it IS in my DL list, when I view it on its own or on RE6's game page, it shows up as if I haven't bought it yet, where all the other addons do. Again, didn't do that before the maintenance...

whoa, what the heck; that wasn't a maintenance, that was a dis-maintenance.

I saw and I've witness the issues you are having with your forum profile but the rest is like whoa. I suggest call sony support and inform them of this chaos.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Re: Okay... what broke in that maintenance?

Jan 30, 2013
Do you get any error code?
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes