Nov 27 2012
By: matt144now First Son 1 posts

Old downloaded games frustration

5 replies 147 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

Lost my old PS3 due to theft MANY years ago.  Finally purchased a new 320Gig slim.  Got my old account pulled up on the new system and it seems like I can't re-download a few games that I purchased back in the day.  Even if I wanted to pay for these, I can't.  Pixel Junk Monsters and Encore, Super Stardust HD, and some downloadable characters/courses for Hot Shots Golf.  Is there anyway I can get these back?  I did purchase them and feel kinda ripped off I can't at least get them again.

Message 1 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32464 posts

Re: Old downloaded games frustration

Nov 27, 2012

Welcome to the PlyStation Community.

If you previosuly purchased (paid money) for these games then they 100% should be availabe to you.

You've been through your download list & looked in the PlayStation Store, you're also logged in & using the same PSN ID/Account you used when you purchased the items you now cannot locate?

Message 2 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 28, 2012

thats the issue im having signed into the store i wanna buy a new psp go for myself but wanna find out if my $300 in games i bought on the store online will still be there when i activate a new system but when i go on and click on downloads its empty will this fill up again once i activate a new system ???

Message 3 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Similar problem here. Upgraded my HDD, went to sign in and had to update my password, went to PSN store to download previously purchased and downloaded games (eg Walking Dead Season Pass) and get the message "No content was found" ?????

Message 4 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 28, 2012
And activating the system didn't bring up my list, so I doubt it will be any different for the PSP
Message 5 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

*update.

Found that I was using the wrong email address for the account, but now it is only showing downloads that were free games or demos, no purchased games. Anyone had this happen to them, and if so how did you fix it?

Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes