Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
15 posts

Re: PS Store Showing Free Items When It's Not

Mar 13, 2013

Nothing here yet, gave my order number, if anything else is needed  just let me know, thank you.

Message 291 of 306 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Got my refund, litle by little, but got all of it at last. Thanks again, Morgan. To those who are still waiting, please be patient, I'm sure you'll get your money too.

Message 292 of 306 (283 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1481 posts

Mar 14, 2013

LATEST UPDATE (for earlier updates; check the managed thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Titles-Showed-Free-for-Plus-Members-... 

I will be working with CS to process refunds for Rayman 3 HD and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes that were accidentally purchased on 2/12 automatically. The PSN IDs I've listed here (http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Titles-Showed-Free-for-Plus-Members-... have been taken care of. For everyone else that were affected by this and did not get a refund, we will review the reports and process refunds for you automatically. 

The reason why you were not included on the original refund process is because those two titles were not included in the reports as a human error. Apologies on behalf of the team for that one. 

We'll need to have another 2-3 weeks to properly pull the affected users, however, you will be taken care of had you not been refunded already and did in fact accidentally purchase this content. 

Thanks for bearing with us. It was only through the process of you guys PMing me that I was able to help the CS team determine that those two titles not being included in the refund; thus explaining alot!

Thank you, 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 293 of 306 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Will continue to wait for the rest of the refund of the two games listed.

Still no answer if the refunds will return to the bank accounts or stay in PSN wallet only.

Message 294 of 306 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Have received my full refund now. Still will like to know an answer to my previous question:

Will refunds only stay in the PSN Wallet or will they, at some point return, to the bank accounts if it was removed via credit card?

Thanks and I hope everyone else receives their refunds. =)

Message 295 of 306 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Mar 21, 2013
So are the patient customers who waited a extra month for a refund not getting the complimentary 5$ what bs
Message 296 of 306 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

In an interesting turn of events, while I was doing a hard drive swap for one of my systems, I noticed that Rayman 3 is no longer in my download history!

Now I nether have a refund nor the game!!

I hope this is temporary.

It's order number 3712101141 if the accountants don't trust me

Message 297 of 306 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Has anyone else had their money stolen and the game removed from their download list???

You would think that a big company like this would be a little more professional than simply resorting to petty theft and then ignoring you when they get caught doing it!!

Definitely time to reconsider what I invest my hard-earned money in!

Message 298 of 306 (109 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1481 posts

Mar 27, 2013

AV-X14 wrote:

Has anyone else had their money stolen and the game removed from their download list???

You would think that a big company like this would be a little more professional than simply resorting to petty theft and then ignoring you when they get caught doing it!!

Definitely time to reconsider what I invest my hard-earned money in!

Hey there, I asked CS to look in to your case. Should have an uodate for you within a day or so. Watch your PMs; and apologies for the inconvenience there. 

For everyone else who is still awaiting a refund for Rayman 3 HD and Might and Magic: clash of Heroes (I'm getting really good at typing the names of those games), the reporting team is working on identifying all affected people as it pertains to those two games. Hope to have some news within the next week. 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 299 of 306 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Will the money return to the credit cards or stay in the PSN Wallet?
Message 300 of 306 (85 Views)
0 Likes