Mar 03 2013
By: JAG-SR388 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

PS Vita Store isn't working properly?

2 replies 4086 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Hello everyone, I recently tried to make a purchase using the Playstation Store on my Vita. However, the store takes forever to load, and when it does (sometimes it crashes), I get error messages whenever I attempt to make a purchase, the app crashes and I get various error messages. the error messages are as follows:

NP-8016-5

NW-8942-3

NP-2245-3

I have verified that the problem is not with my internet connection, as other functions (such as the web browser, or email) still work just fine. Please help me out guys, I really want to be abe to buy content on the vita store.

thanks everybody :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (4,086 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS Vita Store isn't working properly?

Sep 17, 2013

I had a similar problem recently whenever I bought something from the ps store it wouldn't let me download it an error screen would pop up telling me it couldn't connect to the network (NP-2245-3).  But when I tested my internet connection everything was fine.

Here's what I did and it seemed to solve the problem.

I went under settings, Then to the PlayStation Network prompt,  I went to System Activation, There where three options after that Game, Video/Music, and PlayStaion Mobile, I was trying to download a movie so I clicked on Video/Music after that I was able to download my movies again no problem I hope it helps you.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (3,736 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Vita Store isn't working properly?

Mar 3, 2014
Very helpful! Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (2,608 Views)
0 Likes