Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2013
By: rekless64 First Son 3 posts

PS store help

4 replies 129 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

I was going to buy borderlands 2 on the ps store via my ps3, however my ps3 can't, for some reason, connect to it. So I checked out if there was an online version of the store.

My question is, how do you cross your games onto ps3 if you buy them here? Is it usb, or do I have to connect to the store on there to download it...

---------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to know if anyone has a fix for my store bug. When I try to connect to it using my ps3, it loads for a few moments, then the screen goes black. After a couple of seconds, a message comes up saying 'Connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button. This message doesn't appear to be in HD even though I have HDMI.

When I do what it says it comes up with an error message:

'The system software cannot be run correctly. Press the PS button to try to restart the system.

If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software.

Connect storage media that contains update data of version 4.41 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time.'

Oddly enough I actually updated to 4.41 today, and can play all my games online with no problem. It only seems to be the PS store that does this.

Thanks for your time :smileyhappy:

Rekless64

Message 1 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30409 posts

Re: PS store help

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

rekless64 wrote:

I was going to buy borderlands 2 on the ps store via my ps3, however my ps3 can't, for some reason, connect to it. So I checked out if there was an online version of the store.

My question is, how do you cross your games onto ps3 if you buy them here? Is it usb, or do I have to connect to the store on there to download it...

Once you add it to your cart & choose download it will appear in your download list on your PS3, then you simply download the items you want, magic huh!

---------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to know if anyone has a fix for my store bug. When I try to connect to it using my ps3, it loads for a few moments, then the screen goes black. After a couple of seconds, a message comes up saying 'Connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button. This message doesn't appear to be in HD even though I have HDMI.

When I do what it says it comes up with an error message:

'The system software cannot be run correctly. Press the PS button to try to restart the system.

If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software.

Connect storage media that contains update data of version 4.41 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time.'

Oddly enough I actually updated to 4.41 today, and can play all my games online with no problem. It only seems to be the PS store that does this.

Try deleting the PS Store application & reinstalling it to see if that helps, it has for many others.

Thanks for your time :smileyhappy:

You're welcome.

Rekless64

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Are there any tutorials on how to delete and re-install it?
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I'm trying to use triangle when on it in the menu and nothing comes up...
Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30409 posts

Jun 3, 2013

rekless64 wrote:
I'm trying to use triangle when on it in the menu and nothing comes up...

You don't need to go into the store to do this, when on the XMB, have the PS Store the selected icon then press triangle then choose delete.

BRIT-KO

Message 5 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes