Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 02 2013
By: MrrSoos First Son 9 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 account help

3 replies 139 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

Okay so i have 2 accounts one that is registered to my ps3 and one that i made on the site of my playstation network and i didnt add it as a sub to my master ps3 account , everytime i try to log in with my other ps3 account on my ps3 it says u cant log in with a different user , how can i log in with that account on the same ps3? please respond as soon as u can

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18539 posts

Re: PS3 account help

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

MrrSoos wrote:

Okay so i have 2 accounts one that is registered to my ps3 and one that i made on the site of my playstation network and i didnt add it as a sub to my master ps3 account , everytime i try to log in with my other ps3 account on my ps3 it says u cant log in with a different user , how can i log in with that account on the same ps3? please respond as soon as u can

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Easy, go to User/Create New User  then under this new system user go to PlayStation Network/Sign up for PlayStation Network Now use the sign up with an existing account option.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

so i can log in with a different account other than my master account on my ps3 even though its not a sub ? and i cant find the User or signup for new user can you please give me exact steps sorry im new to this

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Please anyone help

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes