MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: [PSN] $10 Credit

Feb 21, 2013

IndianaDragon wrote:

One I am not a lair. I have yet to see one,I may not have looked. But thank you for doing the looking for me. And two my question, although may be mentioned in the other posts, my post here was for why I couldn't get to the file. Not as to the $10 credit its self. This has happened with people sending picture as well. And I am also sure there have been posts on that. Sorry I am not on PSN  fourms 24/7 and wish to only see one post per topic.  

You are a liar. You said you looked.

IndianaDragon

Cannon Fodder
IndianaDragon
Re: [PSN] $10 Credit[ Edited ]

There have been many threads on the matter. Non recently, however it dose hold the official Sony PSN symbol. 

Then you claimed they weren't recent. If you looked at all you'd see many recent threads. Either you're lying about looking. (My guess) Or you're lying about the results. You're question isn't unique. Check the threads I linked. You're welcome. Liar.

Message 11 of 14 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

I have looked. But not on the PSN forums. And I said from all the ones I have seen there were 2008, 09, 10, and a few 11. (all of which, last I check, are not this year) I, me, have not seen any from 2013. So, me, I, assuming, yes, assuming, just came on the forums here to see if I could get an answer. But instead I got you telling me nothing about my question. Instead calling me a lair and spammed for assuming something. Sorry I didn't write a detailed enough op for you so you could clearly understand what I did prior to posting on here. Thanks for not answering my question too. Smiley Tongue Also I never claimed to it being unquie. Just aid it wasn't about the credit its self. But I will look at the other link you have provided me, and I do thank you for them. 

Message 12 of 14 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 21, 2013
It's legit if it is from PSN
Message should look like this:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=YqgJmYAz8Ak

Sorry that I can't embed I'm on mobile, can someone embed for me to make it easier?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 14 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
1538 posts

Feb 21, 2013
As there is already an official thread about this topic, I will be locking this one.

Official Thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Free-10-credit-from-PSN-for-being-loyal/t...

Mna_Grok
Message 14 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Likes