Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Re: PSN Account Recovery?? Can I get it back??

Mar 26, 2013

WOW, What's happening in here!!!!

To most of the above, your accounts were NOT stolen or 'hacked' they were given away because you or someone else gave the password to another person in the hope of getting something in return.

Sony's customer support number is below, if you can prove the account is yours then call them up with the serial number of your PS3, your PSN ID, password, DOB etc, they 'may' be able to help you.

Hers's the number:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Please also check this link for alternative ways to contact Sony Support USA:

BRIT-KO

Message 21 of 45 (858 Views)
MVP Support
18720 posts

Mar 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

WOW, What's happening in here!!!!

To most of the above, your accounts were NOT stolen or 'hacked' they were given away because you or someone else gave the password to another person in the hope of getting something in return.

Sony's customer support number is below, if you can prove the account is yours then call them up with the serial number of your PS3, your PSN ID, password, DOB etc, they 'may' be able to help you.

Hers's the number:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Please also check this link for alternative ways to contact Sony Support USA:

BRIT-KO

Exactly what I was thinking. There are 7 knew accounts [6 Accounts w/ 1 post. 1 account w/ 2 posts] all saying their account got hacked. I wonder how many of those were created by the same user? hmmm

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 22 of 45 (855 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 20, 2013
Same thing happened to me!!!
Message 23 of 45 (813 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 20, 2013
Something happened to me!!!
Message 24 of 45 (812 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 20, 2013
Same here man 😔
Message 25 of 45 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 20, 2013

I don't know where you get your technical information but it obviously wasn't from an educational source. PS3 systems use a standard SATA 2.5in hdd (the same kind you can find in many modern laptop computers) and anyone with the ability to pull the hdd can hook it up to a SATA to USB adapter and view the contents on it althogh you probably won't be able to retrieve anything beyond music, videos, and photos stored on the system and even then you might have to do some digging in Windows Explorer. Also, a PS3 will not format the hdd if all you do is take it out and put it back in. Reseating the HDD is a valid troubleshooting step in some cases and even Sony's Customer Support will have you do that if your PS3 is giving you an error that states the hdd or system storage is not detected.

Message 26 of 45 (809 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 5, 2013

hi can you guys help me  i deleted my username and id and i want to get it back and ideas

Message 27 of 45 (776 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17518 posts

Jun 5, 2013

ZOMBEISKILLERSRT wrote:

hi can you guys help me  i deleted my username and id and i want to get it back and ideas

Just make a new user and sign in with the existing account information. You know the e-mail and password. PSN accounts can't be deleted.

Message 28 of 45 (774 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Jun 5, 2013

jb_x105strike wrote:

I don't know where you get your technical information but it obviously wasn't from an educational source. PS3 systems use a standard SATA 2.5in hdd (the same kind you can find in many modern laptop computers) and anyone with the ability to pull the hdd can hook it up to a SATA to USB adapter and view the contents on it althogh you probably won't be able to retrieve anything beyond music, videos, and photos stored on the system and even then you might have to do some digging in Windows Explorer. Also, a PS3 will not format the hdd if all you do is take it out and put it back in. Reseating the HDD is a valid troubleshooting step in some cases and even Sony's Customer Support will have you do that if your PS3 is giving you an error that states the hdd or system storage is not detected.

Correct the PlayStation 3 system uses SATA 2.5 HDD which are standard laptop drives.

Incorrect. You are completely oblivious to fact that PS3 system encrypts the HDD in its entirety. This is a key process when installing the HDD [formatting & encrypting] This is done for all the obvious reasons, copyright protection. In order for someone to view the HDD content on another device is next to impossible, at least for years & years to come.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 29 of 45 (770 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 7, 2013

i have a profile blu_modz_co_host and i forgot the email plz some one help

Message 30 of 45 (709 Views)
0 Likes