Dec 18 2012
By: middywolf First Son 12 posts

PSN Frozen

2 replies 185 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

I am trying to check the store to watch for when it updates but when it loads and the screen with the menus and advertising comes up I cant move or choose any of the options the only thing that works is using the control home button to quit and go back to the XMB

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Re: PSN Frozen

Dec 19, 2012

middywolf wrote:

I am trying to check the store to watch for when it updates but when it loads and the screen with the menus and advertising comes up I cant move or choose any of the options the only thing that works is using the control home button to quit and go back to the XMB

Last night I was experiencing the same behavior while navigating the PSN Store. I was able to navigate the store but the lag was so massive that only few of the content loaded up [e.g. background, tiles] I say they were experiencing server issues for lag also infected the "Whats New" floating tiles [PlayStation Network/Whats New]

After a while everything was working fine for me.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3781 posts

Re: PSN Frozen

Dec 19, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

middywolf wrote:

Last night I was experiencing the same behavior while navigating the PSN Store. I was able to navigate the store but the lag was so massive that only few of the content loaded up [e.g. background, tiles] I say they were experiencing server issues for lag also infected the "Whats New" floating tiles [PlayStation Network/Whats New]

After a while everything was working fine for me.

I'm with you on that.  The lag was bad. 

Bambi-01us
Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)
0 Likes