Feb 22 2013
By: killer55224 First Son 1 posts

PSN Multiple Account- Need to get rid of them

2 replies 309 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Alright, So I do know a little bit about the PSN system and such, yet this is irritating me.

Background

A while ago, I bought a new PS3. And I can't download my stuff from the playstation store, because I have multiple user's on it. The reason for that is about a year or two ago, I let several people gameshare off of it. Yet now like hell I'm sharing that info. I have changed my password and everything, and I attempted to de-activate them through the one page. Yet it's been over 6 months. And I have no clue who has it. 

5 people are registered to my account

Just two questions

1. If I deactivate my account from my broke PS3, can I activate it on my current PS3?

2. Anyway I can get rid of all the other users

Thanks...

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

Re: PSN Multiple Account- Need to get rid of them

Feb 23, 2013

killer55224 wrote:

Alright, So I do know a little bit about the PSN system and such, yet this is irritating me.

Background

A while ago, I bought a new PS3. And I can't download my stuff from the playstation store, because I have multiple user's on it. The reason for that is about a year or two ago, I let several people gameshare off of it. Yet now like hell I'm sharing that info. I have changed my password and everything, and I attempted to de-activate them through the one page. Yet it's been over 6 months. And I have no clue who has it. 

5 people are registered to my account

Just two questions

1. If I deactivate my account from my broke PS3, can I activate it on my current PS3?

2. Anyway I can get rid of all the other users

Thanks...

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

1. Yes you can.

2. Other users on a PS3 can be deleted, doing so wil also delete all of their information & access to their DLC too.

3. PLEASE DO NOT game-share with anyone, it is not only against the Sony Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you signed up but it can also get your own banned or suspended, perhaps even more so now that you have admitted to it on the official Sony Forums!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
29381 posts

Re: PSN Multiple Account- Need to get rid of them

Feb 23, 2013

You can't activate a new console until you have at most one console activated under your PSN account. It isn't enough to just deactivate one of the ones that is activated. You have to have zero or one consoles activated under the account, before you can activate anything new.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (292 Views)
0 Likes