Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2013
By: C_H_E_T_A_cheez First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

PSN Please REFUND! Thank you.

[ Edited ]
8 replies 1847 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

Hello Sony Playstation Network. I recently purchased a videogame on PSN and i would like my money back please.
The game was Guerrilla War and it was listed under PS3 Games. When i downloaded it, it said it was a Minis game. 
I opened the game thinking it would work but it barely did. The buttons werent working correctly and the player 2 mode did not work.
Me and my father were excited to play, but couldnt not get it to work right, not to mention that its a remake of the original Guerrilla War from nintendo (the one we actally wanted.) Please return my funds so i may purchase a different game. Thank you. 

DATE PURCHASED: 03/25/2013 @ 06:16 PM
COST: $2.99

Message 1 of 9 (1,847 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16511 posts

Re: PSN Please REFUND! Thank you.

Mar 26, 2013

Contact support at the bottom of the page here. Hope it works out for you. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 9 (1,479 Views)
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Generally all sales from the PlayStation Store are considered final & no refunds are made, if there is an issue with the game then please contact Sony customer support to see what they have to say, no one from Sony monitors these Forums & all requests for refunds have to be made through customer support.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 9 (1,279 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

In addition to contacting customer supporft, which will most likely tell you they can't refund your money. Try uninstalling the game and re-dowloading it again (won't cost you more $$$ as you already paid for it) and that may fix your issue. Some data may have just gotten corrupeted in the download.

If that does not work. Go for the customer support. Good luck!

Message 4 of 9 (376 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26077 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Call SCEA at 1-800-345-7669 for assistance. And I wouldn't post an order number (or any personal information) on a public forum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 9 (369 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15432 posts

Mar 26, 2013

The Playstation Store has a no-refund policy, and your satisfaction is not guaranteed.  If the Mini installed on the PS3, then it is supported on the PS3.  How good a game it is, and whether it works to your expectations, is another matter.  It is only a $3 game.  You won't get a refund in this case, but you have nothing to lose but time if you want to ask anyway.

GKP
Message 6 of 9 (346 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 21, 2013

This is a great example of why not to buy downloadable games.  If it's glitchy/unplayable Sony can just wipe their hands of it and keep your money.  Most if not all retailers would let you return the game.  If you make a mistake and by the wrong game you can't just exchange it for another.  

Message 7 of 9 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2014
hello Sony I would like a refund I purchased a game online but it did NOT download
Message 8 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6470 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2014

@travispearson180 

This isn't SONY, this is a public forum.  Nobody here can refund you.

You need to contact SONY Customer Service either via phone or live chat.  Generally, even if you didn't download the game all sales are considered final.  You can always try to get a refund.

If you'd read the above replies you'd have already had your answer.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 9 of 9 (125 Views)