Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2013
By: FROSTY_2_icy First Son 3 posts

PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

2 replies 199 views Edited Nov 5, 2013

I just bought a PSN Prepaid card about 30minutes ago. I tried redeeming the code from the prepaid card and it hasn't been working.

i tried the card the regular way on account management and i got This message "The Funds could not be added to your wallet."

Then I tried it on the computer and playstation store and  i got this message " The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"  How it could it be incorrect if i have it right infront of me and tried like 10 times. Also how could it be no longer valid when i just bought it from Walgreens.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17311 posts

Re: PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

Nov 5, 2013

FROSTY_2_icy wrote:

I just bought a PSN Prepaid card about 30minutes ago. I tried redeeming the code from the prepaid card and it hasn't been working.

i tried the card the regular way on account management and i got This message "The Funds could not be added to your wallet."

Then I tried it on the computer and playstation store and  i got this message " The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"  How it could it be incorrect if i have it right infront of me and tried like 10 times. Also how could it be no longer valid when i just bought it from Walgreens.

Can someone please help me out with this?

After trying unsuccessfully so many times it locks you out from trying again. 24 hrs. I believe. So, wait until tomorrow and make sure you input it correctly. While you're waiting you may want to go back to Walgreens and make certain it was activated.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

Nov 5, 2013

Arlight. Thanks and Yeah..I have a receipt so I guess it was activated.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes