Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2013
By: FROSTY_2_icy First Son 3 posts

PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

2 replies 213 views Edited Nov 5, 2013

I just bought a PSN Prepaid card about 30minutes ago. I tried redeeming the code from the prepaid card and it hasn't been working.

i tried the card the regular way on account management and i got This message "The Funds could not be added to your wallet."

Then I tried it on the computer and playstation store and  i got this message " The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"  How it could it be incorrect if i have it right infront of me and tried like 10 times. Also how could it be no longer valid when i just bought it from Walgreens.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Re: PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

Nov 5, 2013

FROSTY_2_icy wrote:

I just bought a PSN Prepaid card about 30minutes ago. I tried redeeming the code from the prepaid card and it hasn't been working.

i tried the card the regular way on account management and i got This message "The Funds could not be added to your wallet."

Then I tried it on the computer and playstation store and  i got this message " The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"  How it could it be incorrect if i have it right infront of me and tried like 10 times. Also how could it be no longer valid when i just bought it from Walgreens.

Can someone please help me out with this?

After trying unsuccessfully so many times it locks you out from trying again. 24 hrs. I believe. So, wait until tomorrow and make sure you input it correctly. While you're waiting you may want to go back to Walgreens and make certain it was activated.

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PSN Prepaid Card Issues.

Nov 5, 2013

Arlight. Thanks and Yeah..I have a receipt so I guess it was activated.

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)
0 Likes