Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 16 2013
By: Someguy12121 Monster Hunter 35 posts

PSN STORE IS TRASH >:(

12 replies 293 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

Why was it changed in the first place?!?!?! The new store takes at least 30 seconds to load and then lags hard. This new store is complete trash. I demand it be changed back to the simpler and far less problematic store. The JPN PSN Store still uses the old format and guess what, it is the nicest and most organized thing out there. The US store has ALWAYS been disorganized and a mess and the new store now follows up with severe lag and long load times. Ive never seen such horrible planning. Who ever thought that this new design was a good idea needs to be punched in the face. This store is so infuriating :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN STORE IS TRASH >:(

Jan 16, 2013

I whole heartly agree. And there's no log out. They just **bleep**ED UP a good thing, as usual.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (286 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28720 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (281 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (278 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (254 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

PSN Store MUST be reverted to old layout!!!

Feb 12, 2013

The new layout has been a complete disaster. It takes forever to load, the search lags worse than an EA server, there is a 10 item cap for the cart, DLC is now HARDER to find for games, etc. Sure it looks nicer but it traded what little ease of use the US store did have for looks. The fact that it now takes at least 20 seconds to load up is also an issue and when it does load it lags at every little button press. Trying to buy multiple DLCs at the same time such as songs for RockBand or Guitar Hero is now more time consuming. The store now has a cap of 10 items. Also older games with DLC have a completely different DLC layout than newer games. RockBand is one such example. RockBand 1 has a stupid vertical column layout while RockBand 3 has the new list layout that can be filtered. Why the heck would this make sense?!?! Also the fact that who ever controls content for the PSN Store loses game DLC such as the RockBand 1 Export Key. **bleep**!?!?! Sadly Sony thought that the new crappy layout design should be implemented for every region and the same issues plague the other regions. The JPN PSN Store was always better. The store was easy to use, well organized, simple, and fast. Sure I dont read Japanese but the Store was just that EASY to use. I never got lost wondering menus and waiting for pages to load. Sadly this is no longer the case. The "new" layout has ruined it however the JPN PSN Store STILL remains a tad bit easier to use than the US PSN Store. Who ever thought the new layout was a good idea needs to thrown out a window. Its not so much who thought of it but the Programmers and people who review coding that failed to do their job and also need to thrown out a window.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5733 posts

Re: PSN Store MUST be reverted to old layout!!!

Feb 12, 2013

At this point I think it's time for:

Bet a dead horse.jpg

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16825 posts

Feb 12, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

At this point I think it's time for:

Bet a dead horse.jpg

Yes. I'm surprised I still need that old link. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 12, 2013
if u have nothing useful to contribute to a conversation kindly don't **bleep** post.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16825 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Someguy12121 wrote:
if u have nothing useful to contribute to a conversation kindly don't **bleep** post.

My posts and Vfrs were as useful as the entire conversation. The store isn't changing back and no one cares what you think about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (165 Views)