Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2013
By: deadmauFry First Son 2 posts

PSN account ceased to exist

1 replies 108 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

I was trying to change my email in my settings on the psn website. My old email was hacked and destroyed a year ago, and I have a new one. I forgot to change my email, and I just remembered so I went to go do that. I changed my email to the email of my second account, forgetting that it was already in use. When an error came up, I opened a new window and changed the email on that one to some random account, as I created that account accidently and had no use for it. When i saved that, went back to the other window, and changed the email to my new one, it crashed. I reopened and tried to log in, but something was wrong. It said that this email and password do not work. I then tried logging in with every combo that I could think of: my old account, my new account, my new new account, none of them worked. It's like they just stopped existing because of some glitch. I can't log in on the ps3 either, although it seems that many people are having this problem today. I can log in using other accounts, just not that one. It says that the psn is under maintenence, which I suppose it is. When I try to log in using my old account now, it doesn't say that the email/password don't work, it just keeps loading this combo of email and password, with no success. I could log in on this account and put in combos that don't work, but not put in my old account. I'm really confused right now. Any help?

This happened about a week ago btw.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN account ceased to exist

Mar 26, 2013

EDIT: Because my old account's email is dead, I can not email in to receive a new password.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)
0 Likes