Jan 22 2013
By: SoulPredatorX First Son 1 posts

PSN card didn't work

3 replies 297 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I bought a $20 PSN card, but when trying to redeem it I got the message "the code you entered is not correct or may no longer be valid' What can I do about it?                                                                                                                                     IMG01000-20130122-1529.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: PSN card didn't work

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

What you can do is take off the pic right away! 

Why would you take a pic of the code?!?!? 

Bring it back to the store you bought if from and tell them it isnt working

PS HIto the forums

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

What you can do is take off the pic right away! 

Why would you take a pic of the code?!?!? 

Bring it back to the store you bought if from and tell them it isnt working

PS HIto the forums

I agree 110% with Speedy on this.  Take down the pic.  By this time, if you think you had a case with Sony, you just blew it.

Your best bet is to go back to the store you bought it at and raise hell.  You can try to argue it out with Sony. Believe me, I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE ON THIS ONE, you will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation, if you try the store you bought it at.  That is what Sony will tell you anyway.

I got Sony to reimburse me on mine, but it took a lot of hard headedness to get through finally.  I refused to give up on it, I even came here to this Forum to complain about it.  I will spare you the linked Thread Smiley Wink.  I was not at my best.  Am I ever?Smiley LOL

Regardless; you should read the Forum Guidelines.  You should never share any personal information, which can include PSN Card numbers, and most certainly DO NOT give your Serial Number for your PlayStation here.  This is an open Forum, and not everyone here is looking to help you or keep your best interests in mind.

I wish you luck.  Welcome to the Forum.

Moble

Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Im sure its a done deal by now.... 

OP never removed the pic....  with over 39 views Im sure someone took it by now.

So I would say go to the store and do what moble said raise hell.

You should use this as a learning experience.

Never EVER post your voucher code! 

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)