Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
78 posts

Re: HELP Rise of the Warrior code region locked?

Mar 25, 2013
I have the same problem with the beta rewards. Played the beta on my main Spanish account but I am now playing the game on a brazilian account since I now live here and got my copy of the game here.
Spanish support tells me to contact brazilian support. Brazilian support has no clue what a beta test is and tells me to contact the manufacturer. SSm tells me to contact support. Gave up about 2 weeks ago.
Just another problem of mishandling DLCs and poorly treating customers. If SSM wasnt ready for an online game, they shouldn't have launched one. Stop telling people to contact support and solve our problems already
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Mar 25, 2013

That's exactly what worries me, I don't think Playstation Australia knows what Rise of the Warrior is. Nor does Playstation US, I need to contact Santa Monica directly.

Well, we'll sewhat happens in the next few days. I've emailed PS Australia, I'll try and look for a way to contact Santa Monica.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Well Playstation US couldn't help, here's they had to say:

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to produce new vouchers, or provide a different voucher that is for a different region. Even if we were able to provide a US voucher, it could not be redeemed on your Australian account.

After I told her, I also have a US account:

I am sorry, but we won't be able to provide a US voucher, and we would need to suggest that you discontinue using your North American Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account if you are not residing in this region, as it is against our Terms of Service to create an account for a region that you are not residing in. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but due to various licensing and regional restrictions, the voucher codes are created specifically for each region/country, and we cannot trade vouchers or produce new voucher codes.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (86 Views)
0 Likes